Something changes in New Year's Day





All is quiet on New Year's Day
A world in white gets underway
I want to be with you
Be with you night and day
Nothing changes on New Year's Day
On New Year's Day


Happy 2015, mates!
Yestarday has been the strangest New Year's Eve in my whole life. My granny suddenly passed away and I'm here, sitting on a chair, completely unsettled. I don't like talking about my private matters, 'cause I think that should be some neat line between my blogging life and the real one, but this would be an advertising post. I just need to be alone with myself.
I've imaginated an easy and careless post to share with you, but, alas, this is how the world turn.

I opened a new blog.
I keep writing here on The Happy Beauty Case, but focusing my post on make up. I started this adventure to write at 360° about make up, but little by little nail polishes and nail arts occupied the 95% of my posts.
So, because I need to focus myself into something, and because even messy people need neating their lives, I opened a brand new blog, Chez Francine
I've thought a TON of new ideas to spend this brand new year together, I hope you shall keep following my crazy ideas! Update your browsers!
I have written a couple of posts for Chez Francine; this blog is on hiatus a date to be defined.
Have a wonderful 2015!

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World