[Saturday's Review] piCture pOlish Time Warp swatch and review


Ok, baby.
It's Halloween.
You have a really bad cold.
You have dined properly.
You have taken your medicines.
You have your cats and your favorite blanket near to you on the couch.
There's one thing left to do...





It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Yesterday I have chosen Rumania as country to portrait for our weekly episode of EuRoPe, and I have done it because the Transylvania. But, which Transylvania?, should be the right question.
Riff Raff, Magenta and Frank-N-Further's galaxy!

I shown you Picture Polish Time Wap last August amongst the other jewels I've received as my birthday present. Time Warp, from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, is a blackened navy shimmer. It's SO dark, SO vampy and SO hard to catch in photos because it's shimmer! My camera has gone crazy following this sparkly little lights (there are also some magenta shimmer, could you see them?).
I used two coats and no top coat at all.

When I saw this collection last April I have gone crazy, screaming (shouting) "I Must have it!!". I was yelling about Time Warp, of course, because it's my perfect vampy blue shade. Vampy are usually black, dark red or dark ourple, but blue? I didn't have any of it! And I love "Time Warp" song, it's my favorite song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show, a lovely movie to watch on Halloween's night... or when you want to do! Or when you need, and I need my annual dose of Frank-N-Furter, Magenta and Riff Raff just now.
It's SO sad that many people don't know what is it The Rocky Horror Picture Show...





Thank you for stopping by and have a nice Halloween night!

Let's do the Time Warp again!


Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World