[EuRoPe] #11 UK - Tartan Calling


I know, I know. The Clash sang London calling, not Tartan calling. It's gettin hard find cool headlines for my posts, do you know? Today we are heading to cloudy UK.
We remind you to fasten your seat belt once seated, to close your tray table and to put your seat back in the fully upright position for take off.

In carrozza, ché oggi siamo in ritardo più del solito!
Si parte per l'Inghilterra il Regno Unito, avete preso posto? Allacciate le cinture di sicurezza, si decolla!
(Avete portato un ombrello, vero?)



Nail Polishes I used:
China Glaze First Mate
China Glaze Shower Together
China Glaze Bahamian Escape.
Seche Vite Top Coat


Supplies:
my home-made striping brush

I wanted show you another nail polish. I have in my mind to show you just a little swatch. BUT my camera gone mad. Again. Because the colour I wanted to share with you is a turquoise shade. And what is happen when my camera meets a such saturated shade?
She turns it green OR blue.
I took GAZILION of photos, BUT I can't use it any of them! It's SO frustrating! I'm lucky enough to have some pictures that I could show you for our UK related post. I took them this monday, after I have shortened my claws. I love tartan, because it reminds to me warm and cosy autumn moments. When I was a nice schoolgirl I have a scarf with a tartan pattern like this one, but in pink. Yes, you read well. I was a pink girl in my childhood days... 

I started painted my nails with two coats of Bahamian Escape. Once it was dried, I took my home-made striping brush and I drew some lines. The string is: Shower Together, First Mate and Snow. Don't forget to add your top coat, and you have done!

Today I don't want to talk about UK, 'cause my generation has grown up listening New Wave, Punk Rock, New Romantic Wave, Brit Pop and so on. The british invasion started with Beatles in 60's, touching our fathers (and mothers too!) and giving us many hours of gorgeous music. I know, I know, there were also Pink Floyd, the Who, Rolling Stones... I know it very well! And I don't think you want to hear my babbling about Doctor Who, don't you? I could talk for hours and hours and hours...

Opps, time's up, baby! It's supper time and I bet you want to take a look to my mates's picks. You'll find the links below this post.
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice week end!
So LOng, and Thanks for All the Fish!






Smalti utilizzati:
China Glaze First Mate
China Glaze Shower Together
China Glaze Bahamian Escape.
Seche Vite Top Coat

Attrezzatura:
striping brush fatto in casa

Oggi avevo in mente tutt'altro.
Volevo cavarmela con un paio di swatch di uno smalto inglese, il quale, essendo bello saturato, ha fatto impazzire la mia fotocamera. E a fine giornata, dopo uno svarione di foto e la batteria scarica, mi sono ritrovata con un pugno di mosche in mano. Per mia fortuna avevo queste foto!
Le ho scattate lunedì scorso, dopo la potatura drastica cui ho sottoposto i miei artigli.
Col tartan (o scozzese che dir si voglia) si va sul sicuro. Non sbagli mai. E poi mi dà un senso di comfort. Quand'ero piccola avevo una sciarpa con questo stesso identico motivo, solo in rosa. Perché sì, sono stata un'amante del rosa, da piccina. Succede. Poi passa!






Ho steso due mani di Bahamian Escape. Poi con lo striper fatto in casa ho tracciato delle linee il più dritte possibile (ahahahahah!!!) secondo questa sequenza: Shower Together, First Mate e Snow. Un velo di top coat e passa la paura.

Oggi non voglio parlare del Regno Unito, perché la mia generazione è cresciuta ascoltando le note della british invasion, dal punk alla new wave, dai new romantic al brit pop. I Beatles hanno aperto la strada e contagiato i nostri genitori (le mamme specialmente), e noi abbiamo continuato. Le buone abitudini non si cambiano, vero?
E poi, se mi mettessi a parlare del Regno Unito, finirei con il mettermi a ciarlare su Doctor Who. E voi sapete che potrei chiacchierare per ore, ed ore ed ORE sul Dottore, vero?

S'è fatto tardi, dite?
Credo abbiate ragione. È ora di cena, non so cosa cucinare stasera, e scommetto che voi non vedete l'ora di correre a dare un'occhiata alle scelte delle mie amichette, vero?
(Come se non vi conoscessi...)
Al solito, trovate i link alla fine di questo post delirante.
Grazie per aver fatto un salto qui stasera e mi raccomando: passate un buon fine settimana.
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo



0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World