[NOTD] Debby colorplay 176



Last sunday of summer... and today is a very clumsy day. While I'm writing this post (only in english, to make some practice with Shakespeare's language), the sun is on strike - or I think so - and the sky is like a steel blanket over our heads. This has been the craziest summer I ever met in my entire life. Today I want to show you a nail polish I purchased this July, as refound for a damaged hot pink lipstick. I'm talking about debby ColorPLAY #176.









Debby colorPLAY #176 is a green/turquoise nail polish with a foil finish. I like this effect, because it's shiny and it dries very fast. The worst thing could happen to you wearing this finish is descovering the unpleasant brushstrokes on your fingers... but I was lucky enough to avoid them! I used two coats over debby base coat with Calcium, and I have no issue at all to report. Be careful, because foils are a very delicate nail polishes, so you could fix them the very next day.
I discovered some days ago that last week you could find it as gift in a weekly magazine. Would you buy this nail polish? Do you like foils?
Let me know, I'm gonna make the coffee. Do you want some?

 Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World