May the Force be with me...



Hi mates!
I liked so much this September, because you give me a very strong support joining my first Challenge, Dancing in September. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition so many people send me their nail art. I'm very happy!!
Nevertheless, October is one of my favorite month (yup, I have an hit-parade of month.) because air turns chilly, the leaves of trees burn into a magnificent flame toned view and the light is more warmer. I like breath October's air. There's something strange and new in the wind, like a wisper, when October is coming. Or at least I feel so.
Because I'm a crazy lady, this year I want to try to fulfill the 31 Day Challenge. As Master Yoda says to Luke, «No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.».
May the force be with me!!





As you can see in the board above (courtesy of lovely Sarah from Chalkboard Nails), the challenge includes colors, styles and inspirations. I tried made some of them randomly, and I'll complete the list very soon. I hope you'll never let me down in my journey and that you'll be here by my side, day after day, for some chit-chat and some cup of tea (or coffee, if you like it!).
I'll start tomorrow. Because I really LOVE October, and Because Octobers have 31 days! It's like a Street Fighter's Perfect! And I have to admit that I'm SO excited!!
(«Hadoken!!»)
I would try blog in english to make some practice. Please, be kind and turn your eyes blind on my mistakes!
Cross fingers for me and have a good September's last day!
Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World