[NOTD] NYC Perfect Day




I love blue shades. I love this little nail polish from NYC... that I purchased twice. Yup, you read well. Nevermind, I could use it as base for some nail art I have in my mind and leave the second bottle at my parents in law's house. But if there's someone would be glad to have it in her's pawns, let me know in the comments below.






NYC Perfect Day is a pale blue crème. I used two coats for full opacity and no top coat at all. Do you believe it? It's so shiny and bright, and I think it's a perfect match for spring, don't you agree? For an easter manicure, or something like this.

I chose to share this little boy today, beacuse it's a close friend o'mine's birthday, and because he's a boy...
Time's up, my dear friends. I hope you spent a perfect day with someone you love. Would you tell me more about it?
See you soon tomorrow with another Europe's episode!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World