31 Day Challenge 2014 #22 The Magical Mystery Tour





Inspired by a song, uh?
Ok, guys, here's my pick, Fab Four's Magical Mystery Tour. Because I'm a Beatles fan, because I relly love them and because this LP and this song are something special and very precious to me. I wanted to replicate the bright and vivid colours as we can see on the international cover.
Are you ready?
The Magical Mystery Tour is coming to take you away!





Nail Polishes I used
Kiko 280 Orange
Kiko 291 Orchid Pink
Kiko 296 Meadow Green
Kiko 336 Electric Blue
Kiko 355 Canary Yellow
Kiko 489 Pearly Golden Mango


What is the best choice that you can do if you want to replicate the colours of this picture - it's the international version cover of Magical Mystery Tour-?
A neon water marble. Easy.
Ok, it's an easy idea now that I can manage wm, you are right!!




I have poured one drop of each colour into a cup filled with room temperature fresh water, creating a rainbow pattern (red, orange, yellow, green, blue dark blue and purple) and I've made some strips. I've watched a tons of tutorial on youtube, but feel free to take a look at My Simply Little Pleasures channel. Colette is very gifted and her's tutorial are very easy to follow, even if you are born with two left hands!






I must to say that Kiko 489 Pearly Golden Mango is not a real orange nail polish. It's not 'pearly' at all, and it's not oranga. It's not even a sanguine prange colour. It's a bright coral. It belongs to the new polish release that Kiko launched this Spring (on April, maybe?).
I've used so many Kikos because they are perfect for water marble and very cheap. I love purchase something so valuable.
In my pictures they are gorgeously bright, because I've used Flormar Matte 01 White Board as base coat. if you use white, your water marble colours shall pop up on your fingers. Literaly!






Do you like it?
I bet you do!
Time's up, my lovely friends. The Magical Mystery Tour is coming to take me away and I don't want miss it!
I hope you enjoyed my colorful nails, and I'm waiting for you tomorrow. Same blog, same time!
Have a nice day and thank for stopping by!


Roll up♫
Roll up for the Mystery Tour♪
Roll up♫
Roll up for the Mystery Tour ♪♫

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World