NPQ Weekly Challenge: Dripping Paint







This week I'm glad to join my friends from NPQ for the Weekly Challenge. My nails screaming "Dripping Paint!" all week long. Should I disappoint them?
Of course I don't!





You remember ILNP Masquerade I have used for EuRoPe episode last Friday, do you?
I wore it for five days, and at the end of this week I wanted change something. So I took China Glaze Black Diamond, one of the most old nail polishes in my stash, and with a watercolour brush I drew some drops from the cuticles area to the tips.
The watercolour brush is NOT necessary, you could easily replace it with a dotter, a nail art brush, a sharpen pencil, a bobby-pin...



I like the final effect, because it seems to me like if someone has left fall some melted black chocolate drops over the H.P. Lovecraft's colour from out of the space.
(I know, I know. I need some rest!)
And that's all, mates!
I hope you like my chocolate drops and thank you for stopping by. Have a nice choco-Saturday!

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World