31 Day Challenge 2014 #23 It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!



The movie I have chosen for today is "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!", from a Peanuts's movies serie. I love Peanuts movies and I think this one could be my favorite ever. Where have I to start quoting?
Maybe from "I got a rock!"?





Nail Polishes I used:
Orly Liquid Vinyl
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat


I painted my nails with the OPI nude, and then I drew some pumpkins (they are so awful that I think they aren't even good to eat!). On my ring finger I used a black background, to portray the dark night while Lucy and Linus are waiting for the Great Pumpkin.
I don't rember why Linus was waiting for, but I remember how fun was watching him, in the pumpkin field, with his blanket and his iron will. Very funny!
Because Halloween tradition was not so popular in Italy in 80's, the translation staff had chosen to call the Great Pumpkin "The Great Watermelon" (in italian this name becomes "Il Grande Cocomero"). Don't ask me why they had chosen a watermelon instead a pumpkin, because I. Don't. Know.
It's a mystery.




I don't like my pumpkins, and the little one smiling is pretty scary, don't you agree?
And speaking about pumpkins, I think I shall eat pumpkin soup this evening. I love it, it's really delicious and I'm so happy to eat pumpkins. I don't know why. The flavour, maybe; or maybe there's something else that makes me happy. Who knows? The Great Pumpkin, perhaps?
Thank you for stopping by my blog, and hope to see you tomorrow.
Have a nice day.

Acque pacate e dolci risate finché non ci rincontreremo

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Your comments feed my blog. Don't be shy!

 

My Lovely Followers

Team Blogueuse à Chat

All Around The World